KUSDA Prophecy week 2021 is here with us! This year’s theme is The Gift Of Prophecy In The Remnant Church. Key Text is form John 5:47 KJV and the key song is SDAH 214: “We have this Hope”. The Speaker will be Dr. Victor Shikuku.
The event will be held daily at KUSDA church from 30th May – 6th June, with two sessions each day.
The first session will be the lunch hour session that will be from 12noon-2pm. It will be a Q & A session that will run from Monday (31st May). All are encouraged to send any Bible questions they have to this email address: email@example.com. Priority will be given to Bible Prophecy and Ellen G. White Writings questions.
The second and last session of the day will be the evening session which is the main lecture session that will start at 6pm to 8pm and will begin on Sunday 30th May.
During the week there will also be: –
Selling of Prophecy Material
Prophecy week T-shirts will also be available for purchase prior to the week. Interested parties to contact Nahshon Wanyangu through the number 0796685596
We are inviting all to join us in earnest prayer from today all through to the very end of the event. Asking God to bless this event in a mighty way.
Here are five specific requests that we ask you remember in your prayers: –
- Pray for the abiding presence of God through His Spirit and abundant outpouring of the His Spirit on His Children all through the event.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts and minds of those to receive the Word as intended by God.
- Pray for all preparations that are in place for the Week.
- Pray for the Speaker Dr. Victor Shikuku to have good health, quietness of mind and inspiration and that the presentations will be clear, truthful, Christ centered and energized by the Holy Spirit – that He “may open” his “mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel” Ephesians 6:19
- Pray for a rich attendance, participation and an abundant harvest of genuine conversions for Christ and Revival in each participant’s Christian experience.
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace (Numbers 6:24-26 KJV) as you purpose to invite many and to personally be in attendance all through the week.