This department includes ladies from all the seven ministries. It forms a community of sisterhood where ladies encourage , uplift, instruct and cheer each other on. It is a safe haven for ladies; a second home.
The aim of this department is to polish KUSDA ladies to be their best selves spiritually, emotionally and mentally . It is our joy to see ladies bloom to be virtuous women who will be useful in the home, society and the world.
We organize sessions and conduct several series of studies. Topics range from psychology, body health, cookery and financial independence.
The department is headed by Grace Awiti from Heralds Ministry. She works hand in hand with the ALO council which consists of ministry ALO heads.These include:
1. Stacy Akoth,Heralds Ministry.
2. Esther Bosibori,Macheo Ministry.
3. Miriam Muse, Great Hope Ministry.
4. Maureen Kazi, Gospel Melodies .
5. Joy Andeko, Great Hope Ministry.
6. Lucie Achieng, Christ Ambassadors Ministry.
7. Zainab Moraa, Present Truth Ministry